Today was my 19th birthday- crazy! I usually struggle a lot with sadness on my birthday; I'm not so sure why, but today was really good! I went downtown to Savannah with my parents for lunch. We went to this little place called the Gryphon; all the employees are students at SCAD. Our waitress was actually majoring in industrial design, mostly mobility aids for kids- very cool! I ordered White Bean Lemon Soup...it was so so good! I absolutely love soup. After that, we went to get ice cream; I think I got some sort of coconut flavor. We stopped in a vintage toy shop, which had lots of Barbies. We also poked around some comic shops. That was all we really did. I still had to go home and pack up the rest of my bedroom to move it to my apartment. I'm also going to see Les Mis at my local theater and get Korean BBQ Saturday... so my birthday is a little split up.
Gifts!
I thought I'd share some of the gifts I got today; they all made me feel really seen. I got a Vera Bradley water bottle and a Frankentien's creature Skullector from my parents. I was super excited about both! I really want to take the creature doll with me to Epic Universe in a few months, but I get nervous taking collector dolls places. My friend Mia surprised me with the Barbie X Monster High doll, and oh my goodness, was I happy!! I've been wanting her for a while and thought I'd never get her. My friend Hailey got me a Tinker Bell figure, a Muppets DVD, and a Kermit mug!! I can't wait to display everything!
Bye-bye for now!



Happy birthday diva!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday!! Ur pictures are adorable!! <33
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday omg!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy late birthday queen!
ReplyDelete